EP18:Healing Pain with Regenerative Medicine with Dr. Arthur Watanabe
This is a must-listen episode for anyone suffering from any type of injury or chronic pain.
Dr. Arthur Watanabe joins hosts Erika Flint and Robin Robertson for this episode on how the latest technology in regenerative medicine is giving people back their QUALITY OF LIFE!
Covered in this episode :
- What is regenerative medicine?
- Who can benefit from regenerative medicine?
- Can it help with (knee pain, back pain, incontinence, shoulder pain, an old injury) ?
- Is it covered by insurance?
- What is the success rate?
- How does it actually work?
Doctor Arthur Watanabe is certified in interventional pain & regenerative medicine by American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians. He has performed regenerative medicine procedures since 2013 including PRP, growth factors & stem cells. He teaches regenerative medicine procedures nationally.
Suzanne Blais, Producer
Erika Flint is CEO and owner of Cascade Hypnosis Center for Training & Services in Bellingham, WA.
She is a Board Certified Hypnotist, a Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Instructor, best-selling author of Reprogram Your Weight.
Emmeline Kaiser, Sound Engineer