Episode 8: How to Reduce the Stress of Death and Dying with Dr. John Mason
This is a hopeful episode aimed at helping anyone who is going through life's ultimate transition - death and dying, or caring for someone who is.
Episode Replay for download and streaming
Covered in this episode :
- Steps to take to reduce the stress of death and dying
- John's personal and inspirational story
- What to do if you feel like you're spinning out of control
- How to continue to enjoy your life through this transition
- The action you can take now, if you're going through this transition yourself, or caring for someone who is
Dr.John Mason founded the Stress Education Center in 1978. In his best selling book, "Guide to Stress Reduction" and "Stress Passages: Surviving Life's Transitions Gracefully" he strives to assist in controlling the stress and anxiety.
Suzanne Blais, Producer
Erika Flint is CEO and owner of Cascade Hypnosis Center for Training & Services in Bellingham, WA.
She is a Board Certified Hypnotist, a Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Instructor, best-selling author of Reprogram Your Weight.
Emmeline Kaiser, Sound Engineer
Robin Robertson is a local author, fitness expert, and owner of Bellingham Tennis Club and Fairhaven Fitness.
Linda Goggin MD, affectionately known as “Sunny” to those around her, considers putting the “fun” into Functional Medicine her prime objective.